Additional resources and information about sustainable farming
- Baystate Organic Certifiers
- A Beginner’s Guide To Organic Living - Thank you to Nancy and her Summer Of Excellence Students for recommending this link! There is information about what it means to be organic!
- The Organic Food Guide - A great way to find certified organic and sustainably grown food and products around Massachusetts and learn more about NOFA – the Northeast Organic Farming Association
- The Holistic Orchard Network - Resource for sustainable fruit-growing techniques.
- Eatwild.com - Information about the benefits of raising grass-fed animals.
- Local Harvest - A complete guide to organic and local farms.
- Massachusetts Local Food Cooperative - a network of consumers and farmers dedicated to providing fresh, local foods
- “A Fight for Survival – Vote with your food dollars for small, family farms” - An important article from organicgardening.com
- A Guide To Organic Food, Clothing and More - A website with many links about organic farming and food.